THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Rubonia Mardi Gras - February 24th, 2008

Please come to the Rubonia Mardi Gras, February 24th, 2008.

This year will feature the 1st (hopefully annual) Bed Races! The officiator of The Bed Races, is yours truly, Traci Kanaan, The Mistress of the Mattresses! Bed Races start at 12 Noon. See http://www.ruboniamardigras.org/ for rules and papers that don't hold the event sponsors liable for anything.

The best part of the Rubonia Mardi Gras, of course is the parade. See video below:




Parade starts at 2:30pm - and offers some great entertainment for all ages. The parade finale will be the Anheuser Busch Clydesdales! The horses should be at this event, because I know for a fact I see a BudLight truck 3 times a day making deliveries to the ONLY convenient store in Rubonia. So come on out!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

'The horses should be at this event, because I know for a fact I see a BudLight truck 3 times a day making deliveries to the ONLY convenient store in Rubonia.' I love horses, so will make every effort to get there. I am glad you personally promised I could feed them treats. [buck]